1. Factual Scope Of Application
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts between skiroller-store.com - hereinafter referred to as seller - and the customer (consumer or business), which are closed via the website skiroller-store.com.
The contract language is German.
Deviant conditions and additions or amendments made by a customer are only binding if they are confirmed by the seller.
2. Contractual Partner
The purchase agreement is closed with:
(1) Articles can be added to the cart by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button. By clicking on the appropriate button the customer can open the "Cart" and make changes at any time.
(2) After clicking the button "Check-Out" and entering the address, payment and shipping terms, all order details will be shown again and can be corrected. Orders may be canceled any time by closing the browser window.
(3) By clicking the "Submit Order" button the ordering process is completed.
4. Offer And Conclusion Of A Contract
The customer’s dispatched order constitutes an offer to the seller to close the contract. It is therefore in the first instance legally only binding for the customer. The customer will receive an automatic order information by e-mail. The purchase agreement is closed after the offer was accepted by the seller. The acceptance of the order equals a confirmation of the order, which will be send to the customer in an additional e-mail after the order was received and proved.
5. Prices And Shipping costs
(1) The offered prices on the product pages are final prices including VAT plus shipping costs.
(2) Shipping to non-EU countries is VAT-free, but duties and taxes could to be paid by the customer on receipt, but not to the vendor but to your competent customs and tax authorities. The VAT refund on VAT-free deliveries follows after the order has been placed using the purchase payment method.
6. Payment, Delivery
(1) Payments shall be made either by PayPal, prepayment by bank transfer, credit card or Google-/Apple-Pay.
(2) You may only exercise a right of detention if claims result from the same contractual relationship.
(3) Unless not specified differently in the item descriptions, the delivery time is 2-6 working days after receipt payment throughout Germany.
8. Return Policy For Consumers
Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contract within 14 days without any reasons. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to use your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached withdrawal form for this, but it is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the revocation before the cancellation period has expired.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, such as with drilled binding holes for mounting the bindings on roller skis.
By specifying your shoe size for mounting the binding, you give your consent to this service and thus to the expiry of the right of withdrawal for these products manufactured for you.
The revocation must be sent to:
Address for returning goods:
Goeteborger Str. 15
If you revoke this contract, we must reimburse you for all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund, we use the same payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this refund. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. We kindly ask you to return the goods in the original packaging and labels - if possible.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling other than what is necessary to establish the characteristics and functioning of the goods and the goods are not in a salable condition.
End of withdrawal
9. Obligations Of The Seller, Warranty
(1) The seller verifies the availability of the ordered articles after receiving the order. If some or all articles should not be available, the client will receive a note immediately. In this case the seller is obliged to immediately refund already received payments.
(2) The seller saves the contract text after the conclusion of the contract and makes it accessible to the customer on demand.
(3) The statutory warranty regulations are applicable. All warranty claims of the customer will become void two years after the delivery of the goods, unless the seller has fraudulently concealed the defect. For entrepreneurs the limitation period is one year.
(1) The Seller is not liable for damage of proberty, which did not occur on the delivered article itself, in particular, he is not liable for loss of profit of the customer.
(2) The customers claims for damages due to intent or gross negligence of the seller or his agents remain unaffected by this regulation. If the seller negligently violates a contractual obligation, the obligation to pay compensation for damage is limited to typically occurring damages. The seller’s liability for personal injuries or legal product liabilities remain unaffected by these regulations.
(1) The customer can test the roller skis for testing for 4 days within Germany. Shipping days are not test days. Day 1 begins with the delivery and day 4 ends with the handover to DHL (next working day on public holidays). If the trial period is exceeded by 4 days, a new trial period of 4 days will begin, which will be billed to the buyer at the trial price.
(2) The test roller skis can only be shipped within Germany. The test price includes return shipping within Germany. If the return shipment is from abroad, the customer bears the costs for the return shipment.
(3) The test products remain the property of the seller. The renter is liable for damage to the equipment caused by improper handling (e.g. off-road use) or loss. Normal signs of use are not affected by this.
12. Applicable Law, Place Of Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are subject to German law excluding the UN sales law. If the customer conducts the business as merchant, legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting from the business is the seller’s address of business.
Online Dispute Resolution in accordance with Article 14 , Section 1 of ODR Regulation:
EU citizens is open in the event of disputes in connection with online transactions the way to alternative dispute resolution. The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR platform).
You can access this under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.