The BOTAS roller-ski boot was developed specifically for use in the summer. The lightweight design (just 960 g/pair) and the perfect ventilation through a breathable membrane make this rollerski boot the perfect companion through the summer.
Because of the flexible shaft this boot can also be used in the classical technique, when more stability is desired in the ankle area.
The insole is anatomically shaped, outside sole is a racing sole with carbon plates.
We offer the BOTAS skate roller-ski boot either for SNS- or for NNN-bindings.
In SNS-system the boots can be run with any SNS-Pilot-binding - but also with a SNS Profil Equipe or Propulse binding.
The NNN variant is compatible with all NNN- and Prolink-bindings.
We supply the shoes in sizes EU 40-45. If your cross-country shoe size is between two sizes, then you should fit the smaller.
• Skating rollerski boot (also as combi boot for classic style)
• Sole SNS variant: SNS Racing Carbon for Pilot, Propulse or Profil Equipe binding
• Sole NNN variant: Racing Carbon for NNN bindings and Prolink bindings
• Inner lining: anatomical PE with textile surface
• Clamping system: shoelace and strap
• Weight 960 g/pair
• Color yellow/black